- there was NO “freemasonry” in the antiquity or in the Biblical times;
- the Speculative Freemasonry as we know it today originated from the British Islands;
- consecutively, there were no Masons – as we use the word today – before that in other countries;
- no, Leonardo da Vinci was NOT a Freemason;
- no, the majority of the USA founding fathers were not Masons: out of the 56 signatories only 9 were documented Masons;
- the 3 best-known Canadian beer brands were founded by Masons.
The Other Mason